November 5, 2010

The Best Voicemail Message I Have Ever Received

My friend Phil and I were in NYC for the Ponderosa Stomp at Lincoln Center earlier this summer.  After the concert, we parted ways at around 11:00pm and I went back to my hotel.  When I woke up the next morning, there was a voicemail message from him on my phone.  It was left around 3:30am, so at first I thought maybe he got locked out of his friend's apartment or something bad happened.  Then I played the message...


NOW I thought Phil was a comic genius, who got some crazy guy on the street to leave this hilarious message just for me! Thanks Phil! I played it a few times over and over and just kept laughing hysterically.  It wasn't until later that night that I discovered (via Facebook) that his phone was stolen! Turns out the thief called a few of his female friends in his contacts that night and left sexxee messages similar to mine.  Oh man.  This still cracks me up.  But one mystery remains... how did he know that I am white?

No comments:

Post a Comment